Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Is The Last Level Of Cubefield

Culinary Inspiration

winter, I regularly horrible failures of culinary inspiration. The income of my books do not inspire me, vegetables at grocery stores are ugly ... Fortunately, I fall sometimes gems like the one I want to share.

Really, why buy books or magazines where such blogs exist!

The girl's Cove clam maintains a food blog unique.

First, the recipes are really tasty, full of vegetables, cook simple but coming out of the box. All my menu this week is composed of its revenue, says it all! I struggled to choose two salads for lunch, I wanted to do them all!

Moreover, since this is a blog, people can give their comments. Always fun to read and inspiring recipe attracts when a shower of praise.

Finally, how revenues are classified is really nice. Let me explain: I like to call my menu by chicken one night, one night beef, vegetable one evening ... When revenues are peeled-meddling, it is harder to sort. Here, the recipes are separated exactly as I do: beef, pork, salads, chicken ... I have to click on a category, choose the dish of my week, then change the category for the next day.

short, to discover!

0 comments:

Post a Comment