And well I'm currently beating my record, another page of the previous day qq! lol! yes right now with the job I'm not productive at all! But I enjoyed my week of vacation and the new kit Scrapdeco of August me started!
I want to thank Genevieve (this page responds to the challenge of August on Scrapdeco, ie make a page size 15 * 30cm) without whom I would dare to attack me jms has reasonable too flowery (you do not see the rest of the paper! lol) and colorful!
I take this opportunity to introduce you to my younger cousin tibault (you've already seen the last album in my box to his birth, remember the mom do not like Pink! lol): YLEANA! a beautiful name like that of her sister (Alecia ) hula I hope I am not at fault, if the mother will forgive me, Isa eh? lol
Thanks for all your messages are immensely fun, fishing and give the motivation to continue pr ! THANKS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment