My Lilou did me the immense honor of appointing me rockin 'girl blogger, so I thank full it makes me happy immensémement!
's my turn to choose 5 (it's so little!) Peronnes whose work I admire, hula not easy! Well I'll start ...
* Stephanie who lost his Leon Quiny week, but has found a mate. I big hug and wish him lots of good things! http://philoscrap.canalblog.com/
* Polgara you probably should not know, she has a style very colorful and dynamic, in short, a true feast for the eyes ! then run quickly see his blog!
http://chut-je-bidouille.over-blog.fr/
* Sofy that continues to amaze me the diversity of his achievements, all more beautiful one than others!
http://sofyscrap.over-blog.com/
* Navy I'm a fan of the first hour! I hate to see her beautiful new scrap!
http://monptiblogamoi.canalblog.com/
* Frederique I just discovered but whose style I liked it immediately! Watch out now, you'll be dazzled by so many beautiful things and amazing originality!
http://instantsmagiques.blogspot.com/
Go ahead see their masterpieces, do not waste a minute!!
Kisses and more Thank Lilou!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment