I was not sure how to start this post. Even if baby is still in its bubble, it belongs to us already full. Family and friends have an opinion on our choices and that's fine. However, our choices are made first and foremost as a couple and then couple that we assume that 100%.
This is not to make me the messiah of cloth diapers that I want to write. It's a choice we decided to do and I'm not here to convince anyone. However, sewing layers has become one of my hobbies and that is why I am here.
After reading the 20 pages of the topic on the manufacture of cloth diapers on the forum mom for life and for asking questions of 6 pages two members have responded very nicely (thank you Julyjoly and Milieminou! ), I started my turn in the making. The layers of today no longer need to build tissue and pinned on the baby. They are cute and made of fabric "technology" whose selection is great.
I present you my first layers. They are molded layers, which must be worn with an outer wrap made from a waterproof fabric.
The outside layer is made of flannel.
My diapers are for babies from 8 to 15 pounds, so up to about 3 ½ months. We use disposables for the first days and weeks of baby's life, until he walks to do. Subsequently, whether we like it, I can make other layers greater.
I go back!
0 comments:
Post a Comment