LiliOum tagged me there about a month!
should say or draw four things or habits, then pass the tag four other bloggers.
1> Put the link on the blog tagger
2> Set the resolution of the tag also
3> 4 Mention things, habits or hobbies home
4> tagg 4 other bloggers (and their link)
5> Warn their challenge.
Let's go!
I do something very stupid: when I get bitten by a mosquito, I scrape the button until they bled. I prefer having a little trouble for an hour rather it itches for three days. So I have some nice scars!
I hyper hands wrinkled and marked. Looks like the old woman's hands.
I have a little belly anyway ...
And I feel guilty for absolutely anything.
Voila voila, and I pass the tag to SOLINET (I'm guest on a drawing of her blog! Thank you!) Mara, Looky and Leamlu .
0 comments:
Post a Comment