Two years ago, I discovered the site Vincent canneux . I was already interested in food and provisions, it therefore fell within the meaning that I developed an interest in canned foods. My first experiences this summer brought to me rather interested to canned unsweetened (style chutney, salsa) or marinades.
To make a long story short, it's been two years that I am interested in autoclaves. LL'autoclave safely used to seal canned non-acidic. Some examples: spaghetti sauces, vegetables, meats, etc.. An autoclave is "walking" in the family. It was not used because a missing piece (weighing). I sought and obtained the autoclave and alert technology-mail to Boutik Élextrik later, my retort was functional. (I also changed the seal for more care).
Today I tried it for the first time. For this first, I wanted to make a simple and inexpensive recipe, in case I would miss my shot. I chose, always on the site of Vincent, to make canned green beans . $ 5 for the ByWard Market in Ottawa, I had a pound of beans to play with my new toy. My mother
0 comments:
Post a Comment