Saturday, September 19, 2009

How To Disable Web Filtering Fortiguard

Crops Daily


I speak little, but I continue to harvest tomatoes and beans at a fairly amazing. To say that we often eat salads is an understatement. I try to vary presentations (sauces, soups, garnish), but say there is not a meal without tomato at me right now. I get my family to dinner tonight. I hope they know they will eat tomatoes.
I seem to complain, but in truth I am very happy! I really had a good harvest this summer. I started my tickets on different kinds of tomatoes. I think also in my garden next year. I want a bit more varied. I know it means a smaller harvest and choices to make, but at the same time, I have carrots, more lettuce and try the potatoes. I still have the long winter months to think about this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment