Yesterday we went apple.
We were three families. A family took 3 pounds of apples. Another 7 pounds. Another 26 pounds. Guess what family we were ...
Obviously, the 26 books. My lover, very patient with all my stories of "stores", simply smiled.
So we had half the apples for eating and one for making sauces. Three kinds of apples were available: Lobo, Macintosh and the M. .. It's silly, I have a memory lapse. But hey, this third type was for the compote.
I am inspired by the site Vincent and compote. Apples are acidic enough for sterilization in boiling water (20 minutes for 1 liter pots). I was happy because I could use my big pots. About 13 pounds of apples have given me 5 net pots of 1 L and 750 ml. I put a little sugar (the equivalent of 2 tablespoons per liter), even if it is not necessary. However, the sugar keeps them over a week once opened. This large format will likely be required over a week to get eaten.
I'm really happy. Increase my supply o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment