Monday, September 28, 2009

Womens Yellow Unitard

household in tomatoes

I'm sorry for those who have not had a good harvest or luck this summer with their garden ... but me ... PU I'm able to eat tomatoes! I really dislike! I am looking for how to move those who continue against all odds to mature. O) I think I found something, I'll put it here if it works ...

meantime, it's not just tomatoes in life. There as renovations. Unfortunately, for this post, the two are linked. Our entry will soon be paved to the fence. To do this, workers must have access to the said fence, which is currently blocked by-easy-to-guess a tomato plant:
This plant is the monster that I mentioned earlier. A yellow cherry tomato plant, which gave me far 1130 tomatoes. I swear, I counted close to the tomato (thanks to my excel file).

This plant is so big that we can not close the door. At least until this morning, in anticipation the arrival of the workers, I cut half. I counted 350 cherry tomatoes are still green. I am too busy with the already mature, so I left the green with compost.

Here the plant view of the court: And here's what I removed: A promise to myself: next year, I prefer the cultural diversity rather than monoculture o) and 18 plants is enough. Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment