Saturday, September 12, 2009

Congratulations On Baby Shower

Cream tapioca fruit

When we were little, my sister and my father always wanted to make tapioca. My sister used terms that I loath frankly: "yum, a good many gelatinous tapioca , while still hot , which tastes eggs. Yarker. I've never been particularly attracted by the tapioca.

At my birthday last year, I received the book O'Gleman Genevieve, "Healthy Lunch Boxes." It is an exciting book (which excellent pun), which always makes me hungry. This is my bedside book o)

recipe tapioca has managed to inspire me: Strawberry Cream tapioca. The idea is simple: the tapioca flavored with a fruit puree. I did it with strawberries in June and I have just completed a mega batch fisheries. It's really good and it makes a different dessert dairy yogurt.

Tapioca is not a pretty picture. I tried but I did not like the result, o)

tapioca cream with strawberries (or peaches)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries or frozen
- 1T 1 / 2
milk - 1 / 4 t. sugar
- 3 tbsp tapioca soup (small box at the grocery store) quick-cooking
- 1 tsp teaspoon vanilla

In blender, cut the strawberries into puree. We must get a cup of puree.

In a medium saucepan, mix all ingredients together over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring often.

soon as mixture reaches the boiling point, remove from heat and let cool, stirring regularly. The cream will thicken as it cools. Divide into 4

and chill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment