Activity
The activity I most look forward to sharing with my son is the kitchen. I am going to make a mini apron and it will be fun!
That's what I thought today by cooking mini muffins for my nephew. He liked that format during a brunch and I thought it would be practical for their snacks or lunches. Meanwhile
to share this recipe with my boy, I share with you. If you have children allergic to milk or eggs, without a recipe is so perfect, o)
I took the following blog: http://deuxpieds.blogspot.com/2010/01/ the muffin-for-congelateur.html
Muffins Orange
1 / 2 cup oil permitted
1 / 2 cup sugar 1 cup flour
1 / 2 cup whole wheat flour 1 tablespoon
tablespoon baking powder
1 / 4 c.
tsp salt 3 / 4 cup orange juice
In mixer bowl, combine the oil and sugar.
In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Include dry ingredients and mix the juice with oil.
Spoon batter into molds.
It took about 12 minutes for mini muffins and 22 minutes for larger ones.
0 comments:
Post a Comment