It borders on obsession, but I have a lot of fun!
Yesterday, fetching rubber bands (for my diapers, of course) in a big box store, there was this coupon ... 100% cotton ... any thin ... with small animals ... reduction because it was in the end ... Given all these arguments, I capitulated. I wanted to decorate a few layers and the fabric was perfect, because the animals are all different.
I made a diaper bag, but without the internal pockets. It is so a thousand times faster! I now
9 layers. I want to do 9 more. They will until baby weighs 15 pounds. Then if we like it, I may make larger, relying on my own experience. Will I prefer pocket diapers or molded? With or without pockets? That is why I am doing a variety. The middle classes are longer and I want to be sure of my choices before I start. I really hope to like it because the produce is really fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment