Friday, January 22, 2010

Visual Impact Des Moines Spray Tan

layer N male to share

Oh my God.

I just love my new coat that I want to drag in my bag and show it to everyone. But I will restrain myself and only show it here (and probably ten times to my boyfriend tonight) (and perhaps my mother).

When I ordered my PUL, I did not know the sex of the baby. And anyway, an advantage of cloth diapers is to keep them for a second child, so I wanted unisex colors. However, there was no other pretty colors except yellow unisex butter. Exit celery, sage, orange ... I took the navy blue which is actually a translation from: dark blue outer sea. But hey, it's still beautiful and we agree that these are just diapers! Moreover, I love the contrast can be done with colored thread (if I can learn to sew right!).

So I made a layer of PUL with very masculine blue and light blue microfleece. The stitching is white, which gives a little look "jeans". I have done better this layer, even if I made a mistake in a pocket inside, forgetting to pinch above. It gives one side a little wider than the other, but I doubt that efficiency is compromised.
Exterior
closed: open Exterior:
Exterior with view inside:
Interior:
I really want to be there another ... Especially since it took me less than 6 hours this time, haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment